We are looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Your UX part of the role will primarily be concerned with how the product feels. A given design problem has no single right answer. UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. The broad responsibility of a UX designer is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
Unlike UX designers who are concerned with the overall feel of the product, UI part of the role is all about how the product is laid out. You will be in charge of designing each screen or page with which a user interacts and ensuring that the UI visually communicates the path that a UX designer has laid out.
- Create beautiful, intuitive and friendly user interfaces for our Web, iOS and Android Apps
- Refine application visual styles and layouts. Prepare the necessary graphic specifications for prototyping and production
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to develop and refine application screen layouts while optimizing usability
- Tailor UI strategies to address different audiences including consumers, doctors, health plan executives and hospital administrators
- Stay abreast of the latest web technologies and industry standards, paying close attention to the latest thinking in interaction, usability and layout
- Prior experience designing robust enterprise-level software
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and other design tools
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) and usability best practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in UI/UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field (Master’s preferred)
- A strong portfolio of UI work is required
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Flight ticket home each year